- Public Open House: August 19 – September 10 (except for Sundays 8/21 & 28, and 9/4)
- Dedication: Sunday, October 16, in three sessions, 9:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. The dedication will be broadcast to members of the Church in Colorado and in the Fort Collins Temple district; the three-hour block of meetings will be cancelled for that Sunday. Dedicatory sessions will be shown at stake centers.
- Reservations Link for Public Open House is https://templeopenhouse.lds.org/, which willopen on Monday July 11th at 10:00 am.
- Temple Opening: The temple will open for members starting Tuesday, October 18th.
- Social Media: The Ft Collins Temple Instagram Account is live. Follow Ftcollinstemple and share it!
The Fort Collins Colorado LDS Temple Facebook Page is also live. https://www.facebook.com/COFortCollinsLDSTemple/
- Invitations for friends and neighbors coming soon
Public Open House:.
- Reservations can be made starting July 11th at 10:00 a.m. (see link on front).
- 15 reservations total can be made using one email address. Those 15 can be spread out over multiple days and times, but the system tracks the number reserved by email address and it will only allow 15 total per email address. If more are needed, the person reserving will need to use another email address.
- Large Groups: If the group size is over 10, there will be a phone number to call to set up these large group tours. It should be very easy for members or guests to do.
- Parking will be at the Trilby building and the temple. There should be no parking on neighborhood streets or in the field south of the temple. We want to ensure we are good neighbors for those living around the temple.
- The tour will start in the Tribly building with a short video and then guests will be escorted across the street to the temple where they will be taken on a guided tour.
- At the end of the tour, guests will end in a hospitality tent where there will be information for them to read and take, samples of materials used in the making of the temple, Sister missionaries to help answer questions, and places for pictures to be taken. Members accompanying guests can have an impact by being able to talk to their guests about their experience.
- The entire experience will be approximately 1 hour.